Paypal

Pay now

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

VIRTUAL REALITY

This is my Corner, No entry- It is My Space

“Not anymore, Ma” they laugh in My Face!

My laptop/ my baby on which I design and write…

 “I won’t share with you both!” I hopelessly fight.

 

The Class begins at sharp Nine!

“Wake Up” we scream, you need to be “Online”

The teacher sends a link, we join on ZOOM!

Oh My God, I realize! They can see my Room…..

Scrambling to clear up the mess- toys, clothes,

Within seconds- “kapoot” the video goes!

 

Log in, log out, repeatedly we try

Completely bewildered my son and I.

The phone rings- others as perplexed, “Thank God!”

Technicalities solved, school prayer begins-“Praise the Lord!”

“Mute/Unmute”, unmute and again mute – Is this a Game?

“Shhhh, Ma- I must speak only when ma’am calls my Name”.

 

The story gets better as the younger one takes her seat

She feels like a queen, she’s got her hands on my Tablet.

“Don’t drop it”, “Be careful”, “It’s not a TOY”!

Wipe the sweat on my forehead -feel I’ve run a mile- “Oh Boy”!

 

Assignments posted on Google Classroom- What’s THAT?

Figuring out this takes a while- when it’s done I pat my back.

“Bye Bye” says the Teacher- they are done for the Day!

See you all tomorrow -Virtual Reality it’s here to stay!!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

CELEBRATIONS AND SUSHI

  CELEBRATIONS AND SUSHI When you meet friends whom you’ve known for OVER 20 years and more, you kind of start from where you left off. Ther...